At Unique Events, we focus on:
• Achieving your company’s goals
• Commitment to quality
• Maintaining your company’s brand and image
• Exceeding your expectations
• Savvy negotiation to obtain the best rates from all vendors
• The invaluable advantage of working with a partner performing as an extension of your company
• A broad scope of resources and services based on relationships maintained for over two decades
• Exceed expectations for each and every client
• Event Logistics Management
• Budget Development & Management
• Vendor Contract Negotiations
• Billing Reconciliation/Vendor Payments
• Collateral Design & Event Marketing
• Recruitment & Attendee Confirmation
• Electronic Invitations
• Online Registration
• Registration Management & Reporting
• Tracking Fulfillment
• Airline Ticketing/Full Service Travel Agency
• Full Service Audio/Visual Production
• On-site Staffing & Event Management
• Data Base Management
Unique Events Team
Jennie Leopold, President and Founder of Unique Events, Inc. utilizes over twenty years of experience in event planning, consulting and logistics to consistently set industry standards of excellence. She has managed strategy and production for domestic and international meetings and events including high-profile client events, executive retreats, board meetings, product launches, training seminars, corporate sales meetings and incentives.
Prior to starting her own company, Jennie worked with Hoffman Travel Management for thirteen years as Senior Vice President of Group & Incentive Sales and Operations. She was responsible for managing all operations – a position where she is credited for generating millions of dollars in sales. Before relocating to Los Angeles, she was Director of Sales and Marketing for one of Anheuser Busch’s specialty ventures in St. Louis. Her client list includes several Fortune 500 companies in the biotech, pharmaceutical, technology, real estate and entertainment industries. Jennie graduated from Western Carolina University in North Carolina with a degree in Business.
One of the Unique Events Meeting Planners is assigned to handle every aspect of your program. However all of the company’s meeting planners are briefed and trained to step in should the need arise.
A Program Coordinator is also assigned to your program, providing daily support.
An on-site team of seasoned Travel Directors is determined by the specific needs of your program. They are selected based on the location of your program and the number of attendees expected to attend your program. Our Travel Directors are located throughout the United States. All have an average of 15 years experience working in Meetings and Events and a minimum of 10 years experience in areas of on-site logistical management and expertise related to your specific business sector.